Adblock breaks this site

Selling fully quested ags initiate pure(maxed) firecape,book,defender, return sets

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Blacklake10, Oct 9, 2015.

  1. Blacklake10

    Blacklake10 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling fully quested ags initiate pure(maxed) firecape,book,defender, return sets

    [​IMG]

    Also selling the main as well, comes with guthans, regen, fury, b ring I, 8m nmz points, torso, defender, full void.

    The pure comes with firecape, defender, full book, 20 f2p and p2p return sets, it's basically ready to pk.

    (AW FOR THE PURE =400$) current offer = 290
    (AW FOR MAIN= 175$) current offer = 100

    Will sell both for 450.

    I'm the original owner of both accounts and both of them are under 6 months old. I spent almost 300$ on the pure for gold(alching, nmz blowpipe, prayer pots) so it's definetely worth that much. I will do the trade through player auctions if nobody trusts me. I will not sell to anyone with shitty feedback.

    I don't want to play runescape anymore as its a waste of life and too easy now. Made almost 2 maxed accounts within 6 months so yeah...just don't want to sell these and get on with my life.
     
  2. Blacklake10

    Blacklake10 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling fully quested ags initiate pure(maxed) firecape,book,defender, return sets

    Bump/
     
  3. Blacklake10

    Blacklake10 Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2015
    Posts:
    85
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling fully quested ags initiate pure(maxed) firecape,book,defender, return sets

    Bumppp
     
  4. steelers123

    steelers123 Member

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2015
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling fully quested ags initiate pure(maxed) firecape,book,defender, return sets

    nice account
     
< Beast almost maxed 60 atk pure! check it out! | sell 40 def pure[starter zerker] F/cape , DT/ MM nice stats :) >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site