Adblock breaks this site
  1. *ATTENTION* Threads posted in this section are hidden until approved by a staff member. You can also post as a guest by clicking "Post New Thread." Thank you.

BasBassiBas recovered account

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Edellins2, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Edellins2

    Edellins2 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    BasBassiBas recovered account

    It will not let me post in the "report a scammer" section without an account.

    I am contacting regarding an on-going issue that was "resolved." All of the information can be linked to an viewed in this thread:

    http://www.sythe.org/threads/re-re-basbassibas-not-refunding.1966925/

    This issue initially took months to sort out and eventually led to me accepting another account as payment instead of a refund as he stated he could not give me a refund. He gave me the account, but refused to give me the recovery information. I've yet to contact him about this as in the past it's led to nothing but problems and run around.

    http://imgur.com/a/cDTPG

    Today I went to log into the account and it seems to have been locked/recovered. I'm frustrated that this remains an ongoing problem. If I have a say I'd like to be fully refunded which was the initial decision from the Sythe staff in the first place. I hope this can be resolved to where I don't have to post about this again. Thanks.

    https://gyazo.com/714ed2370993a91b029839480e745fc1
     
  2. Dunworry

    Dunworry Reality is perception
    Retired Global Moderator Dunworry2 Donor

    Joined:
    Jul 15, 2014
    Posts:
    29,604
    Referrals:
    205
    Sythe Gold:
    1,649
    Discord Unique ID:
    178395186253004800
    Discord Username:
    andrew7548
    In Memory of Jon Former OMM Dragon Claws
    BasBassiBas recovered account

    Resolving this with you on Skype
     
< Skype was hacked | http://www.sythe.org/threads/i-use-range-is-a-ban-evader.1664623/ >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site