Selling Ikov gp for OSRS GP

Discussion in 'Private Server Gold, Items and Misc' started by Jay Short, Jun 18, 2015.

Selling Ikov gp for OSRS GP
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 18, 2015 at 9:49 PM
  2. Jay Short
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2015
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Jay Short Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Ikov gp for OSRS GP

    If you're interested in buying Ikov, I've got a little left. I can negotiate rates with you over Skype. PM ME your Skype, we can also use a MM of your choice. Must be highly trusted on sythe.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 18, 2015 at 10:03 PM
  4. arcanebotymage
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2015
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    arcanebotymage Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling Ikov gp for OSRS GP

    I'm pming you :) Looking forward to trading.
     
< RS3 Main for Ikov Gold | Bank sale 200b+ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site