Adblock breaks this site

WTB > Main with a 99 melee skill.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by blu3freak, Jun 18, 2014.

  1. blu3freak

    blu3freak Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2010
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB > Main with a 99 melee skill.

    Alright, as the title suggests, I am looking for a main with a 99 melee skill.

    Basically, I prefer 99 Attack, Defence, Hp, Ranged and Magic.

    Just one 99 skill will do. Doesn't have to be much. Along with me looking for a skiller with a 99, I'm also looking for a main with a 99 melee skill. And I'm willing to offer up to $200 for it.

    I sold an account here on Sythe, so well, I'm looking for one or two accounts to replace it. Add me on skype at wesz14 or PM me here. Thanks!
     
  2. blu3freak

    blu3freak Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2010
    Posts:
    87
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB > Main with a 99 melee skill.

    Bump.
     
  3. Lemon Cobble

    Lemon Cobble Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2013
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB > Main with a 99 melee skill.

    I got one, hasn't got a 99 but its 94 defence, 90 hp, 90 attack, 87 strength. I can obviously sell it discounted :)
     
  4. Coru

    Coru Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2014
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary
  5. Lemon Cobble

    Lemon Cobble Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2013
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB > Main with a 99 melee skill.

    DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON - Got scammed for my account last night. He paid a 10$ deposit, onto which i went to provide him with the details and change the email to his. He then disappeared from skype and that was it. I have sent a manual recovery form to Jagex to hopefully recover the account. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS PERSON.
     
  6. Lemon Cobble

    Lemon Cobble Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2013
    Posts:
    246
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    WTB > Main with a 99 melee skill.

    account recovered successfully :)
     
< [B]uying a decent main {100 dollar budget} | Thoughts on playerauctions? fees? safety? >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site