legit selling 99 str berserker pure!

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by j_why, Jun 3, 2015.

legit selling 99 str berserker pure!
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 3, 2015 at 11:42 PM
  2. j_why
    Joined:
    Jan 5, 2015
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    j_why Newcomer

    legit selling 99 str berserker pure!

    I recently got cleaned for my 150m bank on oldschool, and with that being said I now have no desire to play the game and am looking to try and sell my account. I will post screenies below of my stats, qp, and items remaining on my account post clean. Thank you all for your time and if you are interested please add me on skype. [email protected]. I also have adamant gloves and the account has 120 odd days of membership left on it, If you want proof of membership I will show serious buyers proof via skype. This account is ready to do anything with 99 str, 90 hunt and 72 slay the chances to make money are endless.
    P.S. please don't let my having no reputation on this website discourage you from buying my account, also please comment or message me offers either via pm or through skype, please no low balls, I am also only accepting PayPal!

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< [B] 60 Attack Pure | Buying tanks range or mage >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site