Adblock breaks this site

WTB 50m OSRS Gold.

Discussion in 'Sell Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTB threads)' started by Hi Im Panda, Dec 21, 2017.

  1. Hi Im Panda

    Hi Im Panda Active Member

    Joined:
    Aug 19, 2014
    Posts:
    102
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    121
    WTB 50m OSRS Gold.

    I've searched sites, all use G2A or most of them want ID required, I'm looking to buy via PayPal understand why people want a ID, although i'm not going to send my ID over the internet, that's simply stupid.

    My paypal is fully verified and can verify via phone or something else, just not sending my ID. I'm wanting to use a site to purchase this, but don't want to use G2A either (people still tack on fees even with G2A which is why I refuse, I rather just pay the same fee just using regular paypal checkout.)

    Let me know if possible.
     
< [$200 Donor] Looking to Buy Small Amounts of 07 | [B] 500M 07 OSRS GP via PP. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site