Buying gold .85/Mill [TRUSTED]

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Dag0dlyone, Feb 12, 2011.

Buying gold .85/Mill [TRUSTED]
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 12, 2011 at 8:05 PM
  2. Dag0dlyone
    Joined:
    Dec 4, 2008
    Posts:
    342
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Dag0dlyone Forum Addict
    Banned

    Buying gold .85/Mill [TRUSTED]

    I will be buying any amount of gold, would be nice to sweeten the deal and give bulk discounts for .80/M.

    anyways not to long ago I got scammed by someone with over 60 vouches named Ndaha, so I think me going first won't be happening unless you're someone like R2pleasent or plznate. I am always happy to use an OMM at your expenses. if you have any problems about trusting me then please take some time to look at my vouches and you will notice that i'm a serious buyer.


    I'm currently buying about 500M - 600M, doesn't have to be all of it in 1 trade, i'm always happy to do increments of your choice, so post here, pm or add my msn!

    [email protected]
     
< B>120m 80$ | Buying 25m for $25 USD >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site