Buying 30M Via PayPal-[Trusted/Verified/Bank Funded/]

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Fight It Out, Jul 28, 2007.

Buying 30M Via PayPal-[Trusted/Verified/Bank Funded/]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2007 at 11:56 PM
  2. Fight It Out
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    127
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fight It Out Active Member
    Banned

    Buying 30M Via PayPal-[Trusted/Verified/Bank Funded/]

    Hey guys im here to buy some more mills!

    Im buying 30M atm.

    My buying Price is 2.20/M
    So 66$ For all.

    My PayPal is Bank Verified Through Forest Area Federal Credit Union.
    I am trusted and vouched.

    I will use an MM if necessary or we can do increments.
    Or if your trust level is high I can go first..

    Post here with what you'll sell and your Msn.

    Thanks!
    ​
     
< Selling Godly lvl 76! 1 DEF PURE! | Auction on acc only 16 quests from quest cape >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site