Microphones?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by b1b, Aug 6, 2008.

?

Yeah or no

This poll will close on Mar 29, 2033 at 4:48 PM.
  1. Yes

    19 vote(s)
    73.1%
  2. No

    7 vote(s)
    26.9%
Microphones?
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 6, 2008 at 4:48 PM
  2. b1b
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,915
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    116
    M
    Rust Player Christmas 2018 Toast Wallet User I'm LAAAAAAAME ???

    b1b Guru

    Microphones?

    I think that it would be a great feature of the game if people could set up guilds or something where everyone can talk to each other ( Like a vent server or TeamSpeak etc.)

    I know Counter Strike has their own built in microphone chat system although I'm not sure about WoW.

    Anyways I think this would be a great feature, so vote yes or no. :D
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 6, 2008 at 4:51 PM
  4. k o s
    Joined:
    May 17, 2008
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    k o s Forum Addict
    Banned

    Microphones?

    i have a vent server for low crate p2p bhing...
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 6, 2008 at 4:59 PM
  6. WTF IS WTH
    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2008
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    WTF IS WTH Forum Addict

    Microphones?

    what about just opening up vent/teamspeak then playing the game and using it at the same time
    i know what you mean in having it built in though
    guilds would be cool :D
     
  7. Unread #4 - Aug 6, 2008 at 5:00 PM
  8. b1b
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,915
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    116
    M
    Rust Player Christmas 2018 Toast Wallet User I'm LAAAAAAAME ???

    b1b Guru

    Microphones?

    Having it built in has the possibility of being cheaper...

    A vent server for a huge MMORPG would be a lot of money, but it could cost alot programming the system in...
     
  9. Unread #5 - Aug 6, 2008 at 5:03 PM
  10. WTF IS WTH
    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2008
    Posts:
    350
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    WTF IS WTH Forum Addict

    Microphones?

    do you have to pay for vent? i thought you just download, install , join a ip and start talking......how does the system go?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Aug 6, 2008 at 5:06 PM
  12. b1b
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,915
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    116
    M
    Rust Player Christmas 2018 Toast Wallet User I'm LAAAAAAAME ???

    b1b Guru

    Microphones?

    You pay for setting up and maintaing the server or something.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Aug 6, 2008 at 5:12 PM
  14. BH BLOWS
    Joined:
    Feb 21, 2008
    Posts:
    229
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    BH BLOWS Active Member

    Microphones?

    i support this idea
     
  15. Unread #8 - Aug 6, 2008 at 5:13 PM
  16. orlando_jordan
    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2008
    Posts:
    1,310
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    orlando_jordan Guru
    Banned

    Microphones?

    I do to.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Aug 6, 2008 at 5:48 PM
  18. Pshynosis
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2005
    Posts:
    2,160
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Pshynosis POLIISI
    Do Not Trade

    Microphones?

    No. We have Ventrilo and TS2.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Aug 6, 2008 at 5:50 PM
  20. lil_melo15
    Joined:
    May 17, 2007
    Posts:
    1,921
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    lil_melo15 Guru
    Banned

    Microphones?

    That would be a awesome thing if this could work out.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Aug 6, 2008 at 9:14 PM
  22. Miri_xXx
    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2008
    Posts:
    123
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Miri_xXx Active Member
    Banned

    Microphones?

    it could be just great i tought about that with my mate too
     
  23. Unread #12 - Aug 6, 2008 at 9:14 PM
  24. MetalCore
    Joined:
    Aug 5, 2008
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MetalCore Member
    Banned

    Microphones?

    it could be awsome =]
     
  25. Unread #13 - Aug 6, 2008 at 10:22 PM
  26. b1b
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,915
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    116
    M
    Rust Player Christmas 2018 Toast Wallet User I'm LAAAAAAAME ???

    b1b Guru

    Microphones?

    Do we have a Vent/ TS2 set up ?

    Or do you mean that one of the two will be set up in the future?

    Also, doesn't it cost more to have a big vent server (there is gonna be alot of people in the vent/ TS2 at the same time.)
     
  27. Unread #14 - Aug 7, 2008 at 12:20 AM
  28. natin1
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2008
    Posts:
    140
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    natin1 Active Member

    Microphones?

    well for this game were probably going to have to get dedicated server machines.... so we could host a massive vent on one of them
     
  29. Unread #15 - Aug 7, 2008 at 10:51 AM
  30. pker overkil
    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2007
    Posts:
    387
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    pker overkil Forum Addict

    Microphones?

    i voted no only because it would strain the server too much possibly affected gameplay quality and because it could be complicated to set up.
     
  31. Unread #16 - Aug 7, 2008 at 1:50 PM
  32. b1b
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,915
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    116
    M
    Rust Player Christmas 2018 Toast Wallet User I'm LAAAAAAAME ???

    b1b Guru

    Microphones?

    That is my point....

    Setting up a massive server and hosting it and paying per month is a big price. Or we could have people set up their own private vent server for their clans/guilds. Having a mic system in the game wouldn't lag it that badly (I dont think it would...)
     
  33. Unread #17 - Aug 7, 2008 at 3:47 PM
  34. Cow_Say_Moo
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2007
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Cow_Say_Moo Forum Addict

    Microphones?

    Mics would be awesome!

    Everyone who voted 'no' is an under-aged noob or a pedophile...
     
  35. Unread #18 - Aug 7, 2008 at 5:01 PM
  36. I 134/2/24G3 I
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2008
    Posts:
    1,332
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I 134/2/24G3 I Guru
    Banned

    Microphones?

    i vote no, first to save money, next because i simply dont like the idea
     
  37. Unread #19 - Aug 7, 2008 at 9:37 PM
  38. SuF
    Joined:
    Jan 21, 2007
    Posts:
    14,211
    Referrals:
    28
    Sythe Gold:
    1,234
    Discord Unique ID:
    203283096668340224
    <3 n4n0 Two Factor Authentication User Community Participant Spam Forum Participant Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    SuF Legend
    Pirate Retired Global Moderator

    Microphones?

    I like having mics built in... :D
     
  39. Unread #20 - Aug 7, 2008 at 9:42 PM
  40. Rawr
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2008
    Posts:
    2,442
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    13
    Pokémon Trainer

    Rawr Addict.
    Retired Sectional Moderator $100 USD Donor

    Microphones?

    Yes Yes Yes to this idea! Brilliant.
     
< attempted scam by x 0 bow x | I'm bored. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site