ARTDEAL3R requesting a pardon for lying to customers #6

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by ARTDEAL3R, Mar 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 16, 2023 at 1:43 PM
  2. ARTDEAL3R
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Zel#6151
    Karaoke Winner Valentine's Day 2020 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Halloween 2020 St. Patrick's Day 2020 WoW Classic Verified Hardcore Poker Chip Homosex
    Christmas 2018 (2) St. Patrick's Day 2019 Valentine's Day 2019 Gohan has AIDS

ARTDEAL3R Sythe's Richest Member
    ARTDEAL3R Donor

• Your profile link: @ARTDEAL3R
    • All of your Sythe Accounts: @ARTDEAL3R
    • Report/post/reason that got you banned: artdealer openosrs script hack
    • Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims: N/A
    • Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: N/A
    • Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:
    From about May 2020 to September 2020 I was selling a scouting script for CoX for OpenRS client. The script automatically scouted raids you selected via your own choice of rooms in the options. The client relied on OpenRS's own raid scouter to run, which would constantly update, which resulted in the plugin not working. To avoid the need to constantly send out copies to customers, there was a line of auto-updating code so the plugin could be updated remotely, whenever it needed to be done. This was never hidden information, this was never hidden code and was never lied about. I always encouraged customers to look through the code if they had worries, and if they didn't know what they were doing, to contact someone who did know what they were doing to verify there wasn't any malicious intent with the plugin.

On October 23rd 2020, a user posted a report on me accusing me of taking his RSN + Bank on July 25th 2020, after he had originally purchased my plugin on June 13th 2020. He claimed I got through his authenticator and bank pin. Prior to this report, I was contacted by this party and another individual who also claimed he was hacked. Upon hearing from the first party, they asked if I had heard from anyone else who had gotten hacked, at the time I hadn't, so I said no. When the 2nd party asked me the same question, I lied and said no, because I was worried about what was happening. I was in shock that 2 individuals (mind you I sold this plugin to 10+ people) contacted me so close in date accusing me of hacking them. I wanted to buy time to see if anyone else stepped forward privately to see what I should do next, so I lied and tried to keep a low profile. I didn't want any rumors of me hacking people spreading when I am sure I wasn't involved. I stopped bumping my threads and stopped sales. Time went by and I heard nothing from nobody else other than these 2 people, until the report on me was posted. I was quite happy honestly to have the thread there and serve as a beacon for people to reach out to if they had also been a victim. Nobody reached out to me privately, and nobody reached out publicly also.

I never hacked anyone. I was framed. I didn't do shit. Please, this is not right.

• Did you fully read and follow this sticky thread in the pardon section?: Yes
    • Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:
    #1 ARTDEAL3R requesting a pardon for lying to customers
    #2 ARTDEAL3R requesting a pardon for lying to customers
    #3 ARTDEAL3R requesting a pardon for lying to customers
    #4 ARTDEAL3R requesting a pardon for lying to customers
    #5 ARTDEAL3R requesting a pardon for lying to customers

^ Special Delivery and aops like this.
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 16, 2023 at 7:06 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Hello @ARTDEAL3R

Profile: ARTDEAL3R
    Report(s): artdealer openosrs script hack
    Zel, Viking, Matt, Degenerate, White and Sinkonvsky still at it

Profile: Nifty
    Report(s): Nifty is a scammer!

Profile: Swae Lee
    Report(s): swae lee possible ban evader

Profile: Seisou
    Report(s): https://www.sythe.org/posts/14361701/

Profile: no type flex
    Report(s): no type flex

Disputes/Pardons: Artdeal3r requesting a pardon for ban evading
    ARTDEAL3R requesting a pardon for lying to customers

As there are no debts and no signs of evasion this can now move into voting. Results can take up to two weeks and when a verdict is reached, your name will be shown in this thread.

Until then, please remain patient, thank you.

< big bom | CranksGoldShop Pardon >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site