Apex Legends: 20 Kill/4K Badge Boosting Service Season 12 (PS4 Only)

Discussion in 'Apex Legends' started by hzkariworks, Apr 7, 2022.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 7, 2022 at 7:02 AM
  2. hzkariworks
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

hzkariworks Newcomer

*Please get in contact with me before purchasing*

Discord: HzkariWorks#0300

Instagram: HzkariWorks

Why should I trust you?
    Get in touch with me! I am a very friendly person, down to earth person. We can talk through discord or instagram (as listed above), so basically you can be the judge yourself.

I aim to keep this as professional as possible, before any payments are made, all demands must be made clear, so all parties are kept happy.

How does it work:

Before the transaction:

I want you to feel ensured that your account is safe in my hands, you may feel better if you set up 2FA (two factor authentication)
    If you have 2FA set up, you will have to send me the authentication code when I am logging in for the first time, otherwise I will not be able gain access to your account.

What platforms can you offer?
    PS4 Only
    What are the time scales?
    Anywhere between 1-5 Business Days.
    Anything else to consider?
    Please keep in mind that you cannot play on your account whilst I am fulfilling your request!

Once payment is received, message the following requirements:

You will need to send me your account details so I can log into your account and any requests you might have. I will need to know which badge and which legend you would like me to get the badge on.

I will then complete the job and as soon as the request is complete, I will send you a message alerting you of this, remove your account from my Playstation and everything will be complete, it is as simple as that!

< S12 l ALL REGINON l PS4 - PC l RANKED-BADGES-LEVEL-COACHING l FREE STREAM | >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site