Anyone still playing Crossfire? 2009 Founder Account with reputation for sale

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by paveelyon, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - Nov 20, 2018 at 9:06 PM
  2. paveelyon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

paveelyon Newcomer

Haven't really played much for the past few years and am looking to sell my main. The account has 4 VIPs along with several crate items shown in picture. Along with these items comes the coveted 9th year Founder name tag /spray which reflects the rare 2009 creation date account. The current rank is Colonel 8 with a nice golden eagle exclusive to that Colonel rank and is on its way to becoming a 1-Star General. No offences or flags on the account and has kept the Honourable Soldier ribbon for all these years. Furthermore, the account has never received a reset on either the name or the KDA and has grown a reputation among several veterans.

The only downside to this account is that I am unable to access my original creation email due to the fact that I have forgotten its login details (was a random spam email). You can easily go through the administration prompt to ask to reset the email. The password that I will provide is the same password that was used the whole 9 years.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet

A/W 200 USD

3. Unread #2 - Nov 10, 2019 at 7:01 AM
  4. paveelyon
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

paveelyon Newcomer

Bump

< (Albion Online) HIGH-END CRAFTING/REFINING CHARACTERS | [Celtic Heroes] Selling 190 Rogue Account with rares >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site