AngelGP requesting a pardon for posting thread on old account

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by AngelGP, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 15, 2019 at 12:11 AM
  2. AngelGP
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

AngelGP Newcomer

So basically, I had an old account known as Free Billion. I signed up on sythe in 2017, but only used it for the first time on February of 2019. This is the thread that I got banned for: Legit RS3 Gold Seller and Buyer
    I didn't really know how sythe worked, I thought it was like PlayerAuctions where i would post about what i do and then get people to vouch on the thread. So i claimed selling over 10,000$ and I got banned because my thread seemed suspicious as a moderator just explained to me on discord. I made a new account today made a thread and have received over 10 vouches in an hour from multiple trusted people, bogla and Food4Rs. As food4rs vouched i sold them 13b rs3 and 1.25b osrs in a 2-3 days time. I appologize for my past thread on my old account, but i sincerely did not know much about how sythe functioned and thanks to a few friend I do now. I think i should be forgiven for this, since i haven't had a warning and was banned quickly without really having an explanation so I didn't really know what I had done wrong. As you can see on my AngelGP account everything is legit as my few vouches prove. Here is my profile link: AngelGP
    Thank you for reviewing my pardon.

3. Unread #2 - Mar 15, 2019 at 2:19 AM
  4. Gladiator
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Gladiator#3000

Gladiator Legend

@AngelGP

You claimed you had $10,000 in sales on February 9th 2019, as mentioned on your thread here:
    Legit RS3 Gold Seller and Buyer but like you said yourself, you had 0 vouches.

Do you have proof of these $10,000 in sales? Or was this made up so you could seem reputable?

^ GrandExchanges likes this.
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 16, 2019 at 11:32 AM
  6. Wortel
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Carrot Sythe's 15th Anniversary (2)
    Detective Two Factor Authentication User OG Club SytheSteamer WoW Classic Member of the Month Winner Photography Competition Winner I saw Matthew In Memory of Jon
    May the 4th Be With You Member of the Quarter Winner

Wortel Strive not to be a success, rather be of value.
    Wortel Donor Ghost Face Retired Global Moderator

< Rabsr equesting Pardon for 'scamming'. | reply to wortel >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site