[07/Habbo]Taking Gift Card Requests/Selling giftcards

Discussion in 'Gift Card Market' started by Brian, Jul 22, 2013.

[07/Habbo]Taking Gift Card Requests/Selling giftcards
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 22, 2013 at 2:51 AM
  2. Brian
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Posts:
    977
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    565
    Discord Unique ID:
    766792808848687124
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Lawrence Extreme Homosex

    Brian Discord ID 766792808848687124
    $200 USD Donor New

    [07/Habbo]Taking Gift Card Requests/Selling giftcards

    Hello and welcome to my sales/requests thread.

    Once or twice a week I can pickup giftcards (maximum $20 monetary value, please!) at your request. These cards will ALL be AMERICAN (unless otherwise stated) and thus I am not responsible for what happens after you activate them.

    Codes will all be genuine (purchased, only you and I have seen them) so there is nothing blackhat involved.

    I'm looking for 85-100% of the cost => 07 Gold/Habbo, at $2.5-$2.85/mil.

    Prices can be negotiated.

    Will only go first to those trusted with higher trades than myself, but most likely would like to use an MM or you go first. Codes have little to no evidence however I will be taking picture proof (camera in real life) before every trade to prove it is a legitimate card side-by-side with the receipts from the store.

    Thanks.

    Skype on my profile & always request a PM.

    Edit: I've changed the initial cost percentage to 85-100% of initial worth. I'm probably going to be looking for 100% as these are requests for items that you likely cannot purchase because you lack paypal/cash IRL and the only currency you're capable of using is Runescape GP.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 22, 2013 at 7:46 PM
  4. Rod Trades
    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2013
    Posts:
    84
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rod Trades Member

    [07/Habbo]Taking Gift Card Requests/Selling giftcards

    Would love a $20 PSN Card, just need the code. Will pay in 07 gp!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 22, 2013 at 8:13 PM
  6. Brian
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Posts:
    977
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    565
    Discord Unique ID:
    766792808848687124
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Lawrence Extreme Homosex

    Brian Discord ID 766792808848687124
    $200 USD Donor New

    [07/Habbo]Taking Gift Card Requests/Selling giftcards

    I'd rather discuss the price before I purchase the card. Add my skype: iam.bman
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 22, 2013 at 9:11 PM
  8. RSGoldstop
    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2012
    Posts:
    3,174
    Referrals:
    38
    Sythe Gold:
    512
    Discord Unique ID:
    798979151859679292
    Discord Username:
    RSGOLDSTOP#7522

    RSGoldstop Formerly known as Lalapo14

    [07/Habbo]Taking Gift Card Requests/Selling giftcards

    I'd buy all amazon cards.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 22, 2013 at 11:34 PM
  10. Brian
    Joined:
    Feb 23, 2011
    Posts:
    977
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    565
    Discord Unique ID:
    766792808848687124
    I'm LAAAAAAAME Lawrence Extreme Homosex

    Brian Discord ID 766792808848687124
    $200 USD Donor New

    [07/Habbo]Taking Gift Card Requests/Selling giftcards

    I'm buying these with a credit card I don't believe I can do that as it's basically taking it out as cash :p
     
< Amazon GC's for BTCS! 20% | Selling $30 iTunes Card [PayPal][RS07] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site