Level 134 Main CHEAP! Price negotiable! [PP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Lapostrophe, Nov 9, 2011.

Level 134 Main CHEAP! Price negotiable! [PP]
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 9, 2011 at 9:46 PM
  2. Lapostrophe
    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2011
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lapostrophe Newcomer

    Level 134 Main CHEAP! Price negotiable! [PP]

    [​IMG]
    Hello, I'm kind of new to scythe and was referred here by some friends that have previously bought RSGP from here and said this was the perfect site to sell my account. Anyway, I've had this RS account for a loooong time and I dont play runescape anymore at all. I haven't used this account in about a year and I'm just trying to make extra cash :D

    Anyway the account has 99 attack, str, def, and hp and other 99's as well. The account has only had 2 abuse reports ever and the last one expired in 2009. Only one password has ever been set.

    And since I'm new, I'm completely fine with using an Official middle man.

    [​IMG]

    IF INTERESTED, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO PM ME FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU NEED! I'LL GLADLY GET BACK TO YOU! :)
    Also, I'm not really aware of how much accounts usually sell for because I've never sold or bought rsgp or anything to do with runescape. I was hoping for $80 paypal though :D Please pm me for any info, on prices or any information on the account thanks!
     
< selling my main cheap $250 US | Almost MAXED 124+11 Barrows, Korasi, Firecape, Void >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site