Adblock breaks this site

Selling 83m limited (not restocking ASAP) Cheap!!

Discussion in 'Buy RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTS threads)' started by RsGpTrAdeRRrR, Feb 9, 2011.

  1. RsGpTrAdeRRrR

    RsGpTrAdeRRrR Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 83m limited (not restocking ASAP) Cheap!!

    I am selling all my runescape GP for $1/M need ASAP as I'm quitting. It will be via paypal and I will ONLY go first to staff. If you are a $200 donator but not part of the staff, I am NOT going first.
    1-40m $1/M
    41-80m .9/M


    CURRENT STOCK: 83M
    Comment here with your msn and I will add you. I am not restocking so buy shortly.
    EDIT: Now going first to Guru's
     
  2. Canada Pin Seller

    Canada Pin Seller Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2008
    Posts:
    311
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 83m limited (not restocking ASAP) Cheap!!

    Uhmm okay theres a few things wrong with this guy.
    (1) He won't give his msn because could be used in a scam.
    (2) Will nto go first unless you got 200$ donation, Like Seruisly?
    (3) quiting runescape? .. after the best thing was brought back?. . C,mon now
    (4) Low Post count, .. like man r u seruis? nobody going first to you!

    Beware And stay Cautios people.
     
  3. Liljamojamo

    Liljamojamo Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 2011
    Posts:
    330
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 83m limited (not restocking ASAP) Cheap!!

    Will Buy all for 90 bucks if you go first
     
  4. RsGpTrAdeRRrR

    RsGpTrAdeRRrR Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 83m limited (not restocking ASAP) Cheap!!

    Read, please. You're not staff nor a guru, so shut up..
     
  5. Pl0xy Str

    Pl0xy Str Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2007
    Posts:
    98
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 83m limited (not restocking ASAP) Cheap!!

    Rsgp ill buy 20m bro u first or incraments?
     
  6. Vendela

    Vendela Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2011
    Posts:
    86
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 83m limited (not restocking ASAP) Cheap!!

    Will you use a mm?
     
  7. RsGpTrAdeRRrR

    RsGpTrAdeRRrR Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2011
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 83m limited (not restocking ASAP) Cheap!!

    I will always agree for a MM. @pl0x we can do increments.
     
< Selling 140m | [ALERTPAY] Selling 670M [ALERTPAY] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site