Adblock breaks this site

Buying pure(s)

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Saypwned, May 20, 2016.

  1. Saypwned

    Saypwned Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Buying pure(s)

    Ideal stats:
    50 attack
    90 strength
    99 range
    94 magic
    31 prayer

    with DT done.
     
  2. Saypwned

    Saypwned Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Buying pure(s)

    Will buy with money, not rsgp. I will not go first unless you have proof of 50 or more vouches.
     
  3. Jacko33_

    Jacko33_ Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 2, 2016
    Posts:
    273
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying pure(s)

    What about a middleman considering you have 0 vouches lol
     
  4. Saypwned

    Saypwned Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 17, 2016
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Buying pure(s)

    Middleman's are more then welcomed, seller will pay though. Since I am new, I don't understand what a middleman is or does.
     
  5. Jonbemerkin

    Jonbemerkin Avoid imposters by requesting a Sythe PM I will NEVER refuse!
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2010
    Posts:
    3,762
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    2,513
    MushyMuncher
  6. AkonBestRapper

    AkonBestRapper Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 16, 2016
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying pure(s)

    Got one. Pm me ur skype
     
< Range Tank FULL VOID. 94 Range 93 Defense 90 HP 85 Mage | Ags pure Cheap 77 cb >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site