[SELLING] 91 Combat, 99 Mage, 70/70/70

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by Trichoblast, Mar 24, 2016.

[SELLING] 91 Combat, 99 Mage, 70/70/70
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 24, 2016 at 11:37 PM
  2. Trichoblast
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2016
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Trichoblast Newcomer

    [SELLING] 91 Combat, 99 Mage, 70/70/70

    I've quit playing on this account for about 3 weeks now and have began playing and working on my pure, I have a lot more fun playing on my pure. I know I'm new to Sythe and understand that you have to build trust to sell stuff easily but I would prefer to sell to a trusted user with vouches if possible. I'm asking for 30m 07 gold or around $50.00 Paypal, I'm just going to use the money to buy gold anyways, pictures of the account are in the Gyazo links below, thank you.

    PM me or add me on Skype "Trichoblast"

    https://gyazo.com/9c4881c4b63f65fa203356483b63e0e8

    https://gyazo.com/dae999bdb634a160202f9015547b8e6c

    https://gyazo.com/1697d23a8b3b729e72d2ab2122f84906
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 25, 2016 at 12:08 AM
  4. RazaSales
    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2016
    Posts:
    5
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RazaSales Newcomer
    Banned

    [SELLING] 91 Combat, 99 Mage, 70/70/70

    hmm I would offer on this but the bot busting ban! Damn :(
     
< AGS Pure - 79 combat - Quested | [s] zerker/pure/sotd pure >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site