Account was hacked in 2009, never unbanned [Repost

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by d2bg, May 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - May 1, 2018 at 8:48 PM
  2. d2bg
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

d2bg Newcomer

Reposting this thread as per Shin's request. Original: Account was hacked in 2009, never unbanned

My account "Destined2bGreat" was hacked back in 2009 and after the hacker started posting things, it was banned. I posted appeals then, but they got no attention so I eventually left it alone. Just picked up OSRS again recently, any chance of this account being unbanned? Still (probably) have whatever email was registered to it, and can PM any staff member that information if needbe, as well as original ip location and a rough estimate of the original IP (been a long time). Also able to PM any staff member threads relating to the account being hacked with proof it was hacked upon request. Thank you.

Last edited: May 1, 2018
  3. Unread #2 - May 3, 2018 at 10:26 PM
  4. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

5. Unread #3 - May 21, 2018 at 8:37 AM
  6. Sun
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Sunflora Mareep Flaaffy Ampharos Poképedia Rakashrug Baby Yoda Carrot Detective Verified Bronze
    Two Factor Authentication User

Sun Yankiee
    Retired Administrator Crabby Pirate Legendary

Hi - due to being so long ago and only having an email connected to your account on top of you being across the country now, there is no way to verify that this is your account. An email is not enough.

If you can find any personal info on your account, which you can verify with proof, please feel free to post again. One would suggest you to just create a new Sythe account.

Sorry I can’t be of more help.

< Is this a joke? @King | 2FA removal >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site