Adblock breaks this site

Account Sale Scam

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Iver, Dec 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Iver

    Iver Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2016
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Account Sale Scam

    Scammer's Profile Link: Yazakozoo

    Explanation of the trade: He was selling me his account on rs07 ( 1829 total quest cape! 94mage! ) for an agreed price of 82m.

    How they scammed: I traded the gold to his character and then he logged off and stopped talking to me. All communication was done through PM's on Sythe.

    Converation pictures (we never used skype):
    Gyazo - 72df43c3f1f0d9150493fbe9197f7295.png
    Gyazo - ae56c357d3c09a44b2385ba74f8060de.png
    Gyazo - f365385f115434f8e95f5c73f4aba8a9.png
    Gyazo - 6863a1479f2dc839b648e060c4caf516.png
    Gyazo - a3a19e4ffc12b2ba97811271157668d8.png
    Gyazo - 5baddb18c9109dc12c989a8fa9904f0d.png
    Gyazo - 9112006894943f54903e56f62fab5ded.png
    Gyazo - e051115a5a093f5fe2720db4b865a710.png

    Heres a gif of me trading him the 82m that we agreed on:
    Gyazo - b578e821105d3503fc7ab5d0e2225adf.gif

    I wanted to do it through a middleman, but when I posted I couldn't get any official middlemen that are listed, only people with donor rank. As it being my first time on this site I didn't know if that was trustworthy, so I went ahead with the trade without middleman.
     
  2. Yazakozoo

    Yazakozoo Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
  3. Iver

    Iver Newcomer

    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2016
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11
    Account Sale Scam

  4. Yazakozoo

    Yazakozoo Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 24, 2016
    Posts:
    91
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    90
    Account Sale Scam

    Snitch
     
  5. Killswitch

    Killswitch We will fall to rise again
    Monster Retired Global Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Posts:
    6,577
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    370
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    186263190147956736
    Discord Username:
    kseng
    Twitter Community Participant League of Legends Tournament Winner Hoover Nitro Booster Two Factor Authentication User
    Account Sale Scam

    Banned.
     
< Cixot/chrkrybye | Garbingo >
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site