[SELL] Barrows Pure + Good Bank! [PayPal]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Aalgarnaal, Jul 18, 2011.

[SELL] Barrows Pure + Good Bank! [PayPal]
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 18, 2011 at 9:48 AM
  2. Aalgarnaal
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2011
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11

    Aalgarnaal Newcomer

    [SELL] Barrows Pure + Good Bank! [PayPal]

    Hi everybody!

    I would like to sell this account, because I don't really play RuneScape anymore and I think this account is pretty good.. So I guess I could help somebody else out by giving a good account.. And get some money for it myself!

    Here's some basic information you'll need:

    Stats + Combat level
    [​IMG]


    Bank
    [​IMG]


    Desert Treasure
    As some people really want an account with Desert Treasure, I decided to make a picture of it aswell..
    [​IMG]

    Ban/Mute Pillars
    [​IMG]

    Recovery Questions
    [​IMG]


    Some additional information:
    - As you can see, on the image the bank wealth is 15.8m but this is not all! The total bank is worth around 17m (no junk)
    - The account has got all the requirements for Lunar Diplomacy, except for the quest Shilo Village.. It already has 94 magic so Vengeance is CLOSE!

    I hope this was enough information in order to make an offer on this account.
    If any other information is required, please speak to me on MSN, or leave a reply.

    My one and only MSN Address: a_ p ark as h@m sn. co m (remove spaces)

    If you're interested, please leave a reply containing the following information:
    Your MSN/E-mail address (Preferably MSN)
    Your offer on the account, in USD/Euros.
    (If you want to speak to me, and negotiate about a price.. Just leave your MSN)

    Please note:
    Im not going first, we can always use a Verified MiddleMan and split the charges, unless you decide to go first.
    The payment will go through PayPal ONLY!

    Thanks in advance,
    Aalgarnaal

    PS: I requested a Price-Check on this account, and the account is worth around 30 USD, so the offer starts at 25 USD!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 21, 2011 at 3:31 AM
  4. Aalgarnaal
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2011
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    11

    Aalgarnaal Newcomer

    [SELL] Barrows Pure + Good Bank! [PayPal]

    Bump!
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 22, 2011 at 7:30 PM
  6. Skylark 4
    Joined:
    May 14, 2010
    Posts:
    590
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    341

    Skylark 4 Forum Addict
    $25 USD Donor New

    [SELL] Barrows Pure + Good Bank! [PayPal]

< free level 98 | a lvl 126 with firecape >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site