Adblock breaks this site

~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zipper, Feb 17, 2008.

  1. Zipper

    Zipper Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

    Welcome to Zipper's Pin Shop!​



    Hey I'm pretty new, and I'm trying to earn a good reputation. I'm selling PBP pins for $9 dollars USD cash each. Pay via mail. To earn a good trust, I'll sell to first 10 customers $8 each.​

    Stock: 1 [ Continually updating.]

    Anyone who wants to buy, post here and PM me, I'll tell you my address. Thanks!

    Hope to have a good shop running.
     
  2. LIETUVIS

    LIETUVIS Forum Addict

    Joined:
    May 1, 2005
    Posts:
    355
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

    Can't you use Paypal to sell pins ? Because then i would like to buy one :p
     
  3. bardeep

    bardeep Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2005
    Posts:
    880
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

    Hey mate i will buy one via post.
     
  4. Zipper

    Zipper Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

    PM'ed Bardeep! LIETUVIS, sorry. Mail only.
     
  5. C 0 2 can

    C 0 2 can Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

  6. Zipper

    Zipper Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

    Added you.
     
  7. Zipper

    Zipper Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

    bump.
     
  8. xxbenji

    xxbenji Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2007
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

  9. xxbenji

    xxbenji Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2007
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

    You added me?
     
  10. Zipper

    Zipper Member

    Joined:
    Aug 12, 2007
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    ~*- [Mail] *NEW* PBP Pin Shop $9 -*~

    I use AIM. Toxin injection is my aim.
     
< Randoms?????? | A level 72 for only 1.00$ USD Paypal now!! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site