Adblock breaks this site

99 W00d CUt 4 sale

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sic1way, Feb 27, 2008.

  1. Sic1way

    Sic1way Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Closed!!!! Closed!!!! Sold To Verrybigkitty!
     
  2. Maiden Fan

    Maiden Fan Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 18, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    wow... very interested. i will buy for 70 usd right now. u go 1st or we will use an mm
     
  3. Harras

    Harras Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 19, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    lvl 100 with 30+ mill pm me
     
  4. Sic1way

    Sic1way Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    70 kinda low aint it? :/ And i might go first. Depending how trusted. other wise yes i will use an mm.
     
  5. Sic1way

    Sic1way Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    harras i might in interested
     
  6. verybigkitty

    verybigkitty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Does it have recovs or bank pins??

    I might buy it for 200USD paypal.

    I'd request a MM tho
     
  7. Sic1way

    Sic1way Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    No recoverys ill get pic. And yes we could use mm if it pleases you.
     
  8. verybigkitty

    verybigkitty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    awesome. do you have msn? Can you meet me in game also?
     
  9. Sic1way

    Sic1way Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    yes i have msn.. its on my thread and yes we can meet in game.. if u want.
     
  10. verybigkitty

    verybigkitty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Edit: I have recieved the account, and he has recieved his money.
     
  11. verybigkitty

    verybigkitty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Edit: I have recieved the account, and he has recieved his money.
     
  12. Sic1way

    Sic1way Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Dude this fucking ass hoel wants to reverse and doesnt want.. to conntinue the trade wtf..
     
  13. verybigkitty

    verybigkitty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Edit: I have recieved the account, and he has recieved his money.
     
  14. What about my mother?

    What about my mother? Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Hmmmm......Fishy, leecher, 10 posts, Feb 2008, $275 sent to leecher, leecher "doesn't know" how to return it....HMMMMM......
     
  15. What about my mother?

    What about my mother? Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Lol, verybigkitty, I am pretty sure but if he doesn't return the money than you could legally sign in a police report.
     
  16. verybigkitty

    verybigkitty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Edit: I have recieved the account, and he has recieved his money.
     
  17. Sic1way

    Sic1way Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    I gave this ass whole my info. And he gave me the money thenhe disputes. it wtf how am i suppose to fight back at this.. some one help me
     
  18. verybigkitty

    verybigkitty Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 18, 2007
    Posts:
    88
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    Edit: I have recieved the account, and he has recieved his money.
     
  19. Sic1way

    Sic1way Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    go head. get on msn.. so we can talk..
     
  20. What about my mother?

    What about my mother? Active Member

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    99 W00d CUt 4 sale

    I would rather trust
    "Join Date: Aug 2007
    Posts: 50"

    Than
    "Join Date: Feb 2008
    Posts: 11"

    ALTHOUGH, I have never used paypal so i wouldn't know what to do either. :p
     
< [Selling 10m 4USD EA Paypal] Mid Crator BH | That's nice to know. >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site