[99 Thieving 99] AutoPlunder Pro [99 Thieving 99]

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by igotlotsofgp, Dec 15, 2010.

[99 Thieving 99] AutoPlunder Pro [99 Thieving 99]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 15, 2010 at 3:45 PM
  2. igotlotsofgp
    Joined:
    May 11, 2010
    Posts:
    50
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    igotlotsofgp Member

    [99 Thieving 99] AutoPlunder Pro [99 Thieving 99]

    Just started coming back to these forums, after getting back to Scape after a very long rage-quit. Dropped bank etc... Long story short I needed cash and a friend told my about Pyramid Plunder, so I tried it and it was good.. but boring.. god it was boring. After a little searching I found AutoPlunder Pro checked a few reviews then decided to purchase it and haven't looked back since, I got from level 61-99 in about 6 days(safely) and I have done it to several friends accounts plus 2 of my own. The average ammount of GP that it seems to gain from Level 41-99 is 6.3M (This is an average, I've had one account with just over 4m, and 2 just under 8m)

    This is where my service comes in.

    The Basic Requirements are: The player must start the Icthlarin's Little Helper quest and have access to the city of Sophanem in the desert and have a minimum level of 21 Thieving. If you do not meet these requirements, I can get them for you as it will be by hand, there will be a small charge.

    Prices.

    1-99 = [17$USD] [£10.90GBP]
    41-99 = [15$USD] [£9.60GBP]
    61-99 = [10$USD] [£6.40GBP]

    Currently I will take iTunes Gift Cards

    I May take RS Account's



    Other Levels Please leave in the order form below.

    Order Form
    MSN:
    Current Level:
    Desired Level:
    Method of Payment:


    On most Circumstances I will go first, unless I feel you are not trustworthy. No vouches Etc.

    I will add you once I see your form.

    If I accept your order, You will not log onto your account untill I have completed the order, doing so may lead to your order being cancelled and no refund given, If you require to go on during the process, let me know via MSN.

    I Can successfully train 3 accounts at one given time.

    Current Order's
    1:
    2:
    3:
    4:
    5:


    Thank you for your time.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 15, 2010 at 4:19 PM
  4. Motive
    Joined:
    Dec 10, 2010
    Posts:
    141
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Motive Active Member
    Banned

    [99 Thieving 99] AutoPlunder Pro [99 Thieving 99]

    free for first customer?
     
< .::***Nextsoulreaper's SOUL WARS ZEALS!***::. | Paypal|Ryujins Goldfarming and Fishing Service|Legit >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site