99 str f2p pure with 99 agil, 99 fish and others!

Discussion in '1 Defence Pures' started by I invincible I, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Unread #1 - Jul 3, 2021 at 1:32 PM
  2. I invincible I
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

I invincible I Active Member

Hello everyone. I purchased this account originally from @Spya as a level 3 with 99 fishing. He is very trusted within the community.

It is time to part ways with my f2p pure. I do not play on him, and I do not have the time to invest anymore. It has 422 Molch Pearls as well (it's a grind)

Stats : pure-stats-f2p
    Bank : inventory-pure
    f2p-pure-bank

Combat : cb-level-f2p
    No bans/mutes : login-no-bans-f2p
    Login : https://ibb.co/KwQGfWB

I am willing to let it go for a decent offer. I have been a Sythe user for over 10 years. Never once had a problem with any transaction.

My terms of service:

1. I am responsible for the account recovery from date of purchase, for 1 month. After the month I am not responsible.
    2. Once you sell the account to somebody else, I am not responsible.
    3. You will receive the account, and the email will be placed on an email of your choice.
    4. If you decide to sell me the account, I will only purchase it for 50% of price paid.
    5. After 6 months, I will no longer purchase the account. I am not required to purchase the account at any time.
    6. There are NO refunds or returns. These pictures show exactly what come with the account. Accounts have more items, but most important are listed.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2021
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 3, 2021 at 5:19 PM
  4. I invincible I
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

I invincible I Active Member

bump

< ⭐FREDD SERVICES⭐220+VOUCHES⭐ Accounts at fair prices, handmade. Unconfirmed email.⭐ | ⚔️ [$5 DONOR] ⚔️ ⚡️ [Fresh Mithril Gloves Accounts] ⚡️ [Unregistered/FA] ⚡️ [Hand Trained/Cheap] ⚡️ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site