Woodcutting/Firemaking Skiller

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by J a K e Y, May 16, 2009.

Woodcutting/Firemaking Skiller
  1. Unread #1 - May 16, 2009 at 10:21 AM
  2. J a K e Y
    Joined:
    Jun 18, 2008
    Posts:
    1,595
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    J a K e Y Guru
    Banned

    Woodcutting/Firemaking Skiller

    Hello, I'm currently selling this 'Starter' Woodcutting/Firemaking skiller. It isn't much but it's a nice account to start with. I doesn't have any recoveries or a bank pin. The only item's it has is a Rune Axe and a Tinderbox and 5K GP's.

    I am accepting MoneyBookers only and you will go first or you pay for OMM.

    You can find pictures below.

    Log In Screen:

    [​IMG]

    Stats:

    [​IMG]

    Items:

    [​IMG]
    ​
     
< ($10 paypal)selling level 45 1 def pure with 1m! | 99 Range, 95 Mage, Insane Pker >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site