Banned without proof

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by killingbil21 re-dispute, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Banned without proof
  1. Unread #1 - Jan 10, 2011 at 1:39 PM
  2. killingbil21 re-dispute
    Referrals:

killingbil21 re-dispute Guest

Banned without proof

Ok so I posted my ban dispute earlier and talked to Nate and he says that theres an account on fj called killingbil21. I told him that this isnt me and I will let an admin/mod look at my comp files or anything that wil prove this is not me. Also I asked Nate for proof of how he says Im the killingbil21 on fj and he says that he did it on his own. Also he said earlier that I admitted to being killingbil21 on fj when this has never happened and Nate knows it. A staff member can do an IP check or anything else necassary to prove my innocence. Also nate said that there was a scam report so I took a look at it. The paypal in the picture is clearly not mine, the name on the paypal is john saxtos, which isnt me. I can also let an admin on my comp to check that also. Ive been on sythe for a very long time and never had any problems of any kind. I have got some ban evaders banned in the past and got many good vouches on here, and I have MMed many trades. I dont know how else I can prove that the imposter killingbil21 on fj is not me. If an admin or mod wants to add my msn for anything else, please do so. I have never scammed anyone on sythe and never plan to do so.

3. Unread #2 - Jan 10, 2011 at 4:28 PM
  4. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

Banned without proof

I will have a fuckjagex mod give me the ip address off of FJ.

5. Unread #3 - Jan 10, 2011 at 4:32 PM
  6. Plznate
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Plznate Legend
    Do Not Trade

Banned without proof

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

On top of that, you guys have the same posting habits, you both spam like crazy all over the forums. Even if the IP is different (easily done), I dont buy your story. If someone is going to "imposter" someone, I dont really see why they would pick you in all honesty. Plus the post that shows your MSN on there was from 4 months ago, I highly doubt someone has been setting up a frame for you for over 4 months.

7. Unread #4 - Jan 10, 2011 at 4:38 PM
  8. FireZ
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Detective Top Striker Sythe Awards 2013 Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Heidy Not sure if srs or just newfag...

FireZ BRZ Club Member (2014)
    Retired Administrator Highly Respected

Banned without proof

On that account, Denied.

< An Explanation. | Mistake ban? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site