Adblock breaks this site

[Selling/Trading] Scythe acc + Other

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Mart2k, Nov 26, 2011.

  1. Mart2k

    Mart2k Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2011
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling/Trading] Scythe acc + Other

    1. Level 57 - With Scythe and Classic cape and Vet Cape

    [​IMG]
    It can't log into rs classic which is why I really have no use for it (I don't play rs2 anymore). I'm not the original owner, but I've had it for at least 3-4 years.

    2. One of my noobs

    [​IMG]

    One of my accounts I don't use. I think it has a yo-yo lol. Not sure if it has any value.

    I'm looking mainly for either
    A) RS2/RSC gp for the first account
    B) Trade the second account for one that can log into classic. Stats don't matter to me, it can be level 3.
     
  2. Sammamma

    Sammamma Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 31, 2009
    Posts:
    458
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling/Trading] Scythe acc + Other

    Just wondering why you wan't an account that can log into classic? The first one with scythe looks like it already can, hence the cape
     
  3. Mart2k

    Mart2k Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2011
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [Selling/Trading] Scythe acc + Other

    Because I'm playing classic now...I'm maxed total in rs2 and don't like the way it's headed in terms of content.

    Yeah you'd think the first account could log into classic, but you'd be forgetting that Jagex is retarded.
     
  4. JJones2

    JJones2 Active Member

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2011
    Posts:
    206
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    [Selling/Trading] Scythe acc + Other

    Are you a member? You have to be member. Then search for classic on the runescape search bar...>.>
     
< [BUYING] Main with bunny ears and scythe | [97CB 99STR]Selling Sort Of Main! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site