Adblock breaks this site

Selling 2 php and 1 sms

Discussion in 'Archives' started by infinity123, Sep 24, 2007.

  1. infinity123

    infinity123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    Hi all this is my first time selling pins I decided to buy after being scammed by persianplaya

    I have all together 1 pbp and 0 sms to sell at this time.

    Price is 1.2M (I may rise it)

    Please leave your msn and I will get back to you asap.

    Rules and Condition of Trade
    You go first
    No 50/50
     
  2. chris69

    chris69 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jan 29, 2007
    Posts:
    331
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

  3. infinity123

    infinity123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    Added.

    Sorry for late reply I made this when I was just heading to bed and now im back from work.
     
  4. infinity123

    infinity123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    Bump.

    Anyone one else want to buy? I would like to get vouches asap
     
  5. 0 N L Y U

    0 N L Y U Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 17, 2007
    Posts:
    136
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

  6. infinity123

    infinity123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    Lol dont expect me to go first when you have fake vouches and cant prove who you are gg.

    This is to onlyu
     
  7. ll0ll0l0ll0ll0l

    ll0ll0l0ll0ll0l Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2005
    Posts:
    328
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    ide buy but ill use mm and i pay fee
     
  8. Diamond198

    Diamond198 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

  9. Davidx

    Davidx Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

  10. 3shotko

    3shotko Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

  11. Diamond198

    Diamond198 Guest

    Referrals:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    OMG YAY I BROUGHT ONE TY TY TY
    Vouche for infinity123
     
  12. allan1

    allan1 Active Member

    Joined:
    Apr 12, 2007
    Posts:
    201
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    I will buy one but only with MM.
     
  13. The Paperbox

    The Paperbox Active Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2007
    Posts:
    182
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    I buy one you go first?
     
  14. infinity123

    infinity123 Newcomer

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2007
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling 2 php and 1 sms

    Added more peopleto my MSN.

    Im of to work for today I'll be back in 8 Hours
     
< 940's Mil shop--VIA PP 4$ ea | Unique Runescape Names >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site