Adblock breaks this site

60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by Yaal, Jul 2, 2015.

  1. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    Sold.
     
  2. Youtube Shop

    Youtube Shop Grand Master

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2011
    Posts:
    3,280
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    20
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    If you get it to 80+ strength I will be interested.
     
  3. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    Not interested in playing on the account anymore, so the offer still stands as is.
     
  4. BumBum

    BumBum Apprentice
    BumBum Donor

    Joined:
    Apr 22, 2013
    Posts:
    815
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    101
    Discord Unique ID:
    206408225694679041
    Discord Username:
    bumbum
    Feels Bad Man Asparagus I'm LAAAAAAAME <3 n4n0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    around how much are you looking for?
     
  5. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    C/O: 15m
    A/W: 30m
     
  6. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    C/O: 20m
     
  7. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    Thought I should mention that it also just needs 300 points in defender and healer role in Barbarian Assault for fighter torso.
     
  8. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    bumped.
     
  9. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    bump :)
     
  10. fusedx

    fusedx Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2015
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    Would you take PayPal? I know I'm new but I don't have an account so I can't give gp. We could use a mm. Let me know how much you would want! I am looking asap!
     
  11. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    You could buy RSGP for the money, and then buy it from me, but other than that, I'm only interested in RSGP, thanks for offering though! :)
     
  12. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    Bump!
     
  13. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    Bump.
     
  14. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    Bump.
     
  15. Yaal

    Yaal Member

    Joined:
    Apr 25, 2015
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    60 Attack, 143 QP Zerker

    Bump.
     
< Buying maxed or near maxed pure/zerker or main - WU/OSGP UP TO $400 | 93 smithing Skiller! 160 days MEM! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site