[3 month UGC] Buying range pure.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by claw bogy, Jun 20, 2009.

[3 month UGC] Buying range pure.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 20, 2009 at 6:09 PM
  2. claw bogy
    Joined:
    Jan 28, 2007
    Posts:
    1,940
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    claw bogy Guru
    Banned

    [3 month UGC] Buying range pure.

    I have a 3 month card. and want to buy a range pure.

    must have.

    1-40 att
    1-40 str
    1 def
    70+ range
    1-43 pray
    40+ magic

    You must be original owner with all info.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 20, 2009 at 7:03 PM
  4. FloydZeppelin
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    2,435
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    19

    FloydZeppelin Grand Master
    Banned

    [3 month UGC] Buying range pure.

    Are you referring to a 3 month RuneScape membership card? I'm a bit unfamiliar with these acronyms.

    My pure has all of the requirements except it has 64 range. I can get it to 70 perhaps, though.
     
< selling lv 114, 3 99'S! | 92 RC/50M Account up for grabs. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site