Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Hungorian, Jul 13, 2013.

Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 13, 2013 at 9:26 PM
  2. Hungorian
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hungorian Newcomer

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

    Ok, I'm new to here and I couldn't find a trust-able website to sell my 07 Gold, so I came to Sythe checked out a couple of people's sales. So I decided to register and sell my 27M that I have on 07 Runescape.



    3.00/M

    I'm trying to quick sell this

    Skype : [Removed][Sorry no money left that guy scammed all of it..]

    Paypal : [email protected]​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 13, 2013 at 9:30 PM
  4. Expenditures
    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2013
    Posts:
    111
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Expenditures Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

    Interested, pm me.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 13, 2013 at 9:34 PM
  6. Hungorian
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hungorian Newcomer

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

    Selling to Exp atm.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 13, 2013 at 9:36 PM
  8. Fostered
    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2013
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fostered Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

    Added
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 13, 2013 at 9:46 PM
  10. Hungorian
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hungorian Newcomer

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

    Haven't received Paypal cash from Expenditures yet.

    I'm beginning to think I got scammed -.-

    And he scammed me of course..

    [​IMG]

    As soon as I give him the money, he asks if I have more then he starts deleting some of his skype messages so theres no proof.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 13, 2013 at 9:53 PM
  12. thok
    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2012
    Posts:
    500
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    thok Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

    did he scam all of it?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 13, 2013 at 9:56 PM
  14. Hungorian
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hungorian Newcomer

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

  15. Unread #8 - Jul 13, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  16. prohavethis
    Joined:
    Dec 21, 2012
    Posts:
    212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    prohavethis Active Member
    Banned

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

    Make a report thread !
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 13, 2013 at 10:00 PM
  18. Hungorian
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2013
    Posts:
    9
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Hungorian Newcomer

    Selling 27M [07] PayPal 3.00/M

    Will do.
     
< 8m @ $2.75/m [pp] trusted only | Selling 30M 07 For [EOC] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site