Adblock breaks this site

Renting out A M A Z I N G staker

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Scream me a lovesong, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. Scream me a lovesong

    Scream me a lovesong Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    517
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Renting out A M A Z I N G staker

    [​IMG]

    Pics taken before recent update as said in pic,

    Prices

    1 day : 5m
    2 day: 9m
    3 day: 14m
    4 day: 17m
    5 day: 21m


    Low prices, you pay up front... Nothing on account accept whats on pic.

    [email protected]


    go
     
  2. Quiit_Hatiin

    Quiit_Hatiin Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Renting out A M A Z I N G staker

    How about 1 hour/2 hours.
     
  3. Random Own

    Random Own Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2007
    Posts:
    1,044
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Renting out A M A Z I N G staker

    Uhm, I was considering renting, But don't you think your prices are a little high?
     
  4. Quiit_Hatiin

    Quiit_Hatiin Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Posts:
    467
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Renting out A M A Z I N G staker

    Ya same here prices are high
     
  5. Scream me a lovesong

    Scream me a lovesong Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2007
    Posts:
    517
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Renting out A M A Z I N G staker

    Eh, they are a bit high, add my msn ill consider lower if you arent a total douchebag about the prices
     
  6. Blak Magik

    Blak Magik Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2007
    Posts:
    563
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Renting out A M A Z I N G staker

    How much would an hour be?
     
  7. Shoobie

    Shoobie Active Member

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2007
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Renting out A M A Z I N G staker

    I was interested until I saw the prices. Those prices would be suitable for an account with the same stats only, 1 prayer instead of 52. I suggest lowering the prices by 1-2m.
     
< Buying ddser and/or ancienter | 88 STR 85 MAGE 72 CB!!!! 31 PRAY![ownage] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site