8/8 EF Shaman! Aurastone hammer/Rag shield, AND crown of destruction for enhance set! US

Discussion in 'WoW Classic Accounts' started by Acaibowls, Feb 28, 2020.

8/8 EF Shaman! Aurastone hammer/Rag shield, AND crown of destruction for enhance set! US
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 28, 2020 at 9:50 PM
  2. Acaibowls
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Acaibowls Newcomer

8/8 EF, aurastone hammer/crown of destruction/cauterizing band/tooth of gnar shaman.

I have the helm from rag(crown of destruction) as well as a whole enhancement set mainly late game blues(2h lvl 58 blue hammer).

One of the best geared shamans on my server, and one of the top performing ones. I wouldn't tell anyone I'm quitting, you'd just gquit, find a new guild, and go with the flow. I'd disappear forever.

400 gold, epic mount, consumables for raids. Logs to back you up, etc. Realm change available AND name change.

US, will provide server to someone who wants this account. I'm hopefully looking for someone to play it themselves.

MESSAGE ME NO SCAMMERS WE WILL USE A THIRD PARTY UNLESS YOU'RE TRUSTED.

Current offer 340$, I think that's way too low, a lot of time and by the time you get this shaman you may have BWL gear too from me raiding.

Full enchants. +55 healing on mace, +7 on shield, +8 healing on legs/helm.

Imgur
    Imgur

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 29, 2020 at 12:42 PM
  4. Acaibowls
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Acaibowls Newcomer

Bump

Can provide screenshots/show you character in game.

Also taking trades on equally geared DPS classes, mage pref.

5. Unread #3 - Mar 1, 2020 at 8:32 PM
  6. Acaibowls
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Acaibowls Newcomer

Bump

Forgot to mention this character has t2 helm and a few other epic offpieces

7. Unread #4 - Mar 3, 2020 at 5:14 PM
  8. Acaibowls
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Acaibowls Newcomer

Bump

Stroll right into BWL and other endgame content, resto shamans are a highly desired class!

< WTS EU Night Elf male Hunter lvl 60 Epic gear! | Classic WoW LV 60 Mage good gear >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site