Selling Bayonet Ultraviolet FT

Discussion in 'CS:GO Selling' started by ninja narwhal, Sep 30, 2015.

Selling Bayonet Ultraviolet FT
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 30, 2015 at 6:24 PM
  2. ninja narwhal
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2015
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ninja narwhal Newcomer

    Selling Bayonet Ultraviolet FT

    I'm looking to sell my Bayonet Ultraviolet field tested.

    [​IMG]

    I am looking for ~350m rs3 or 60m 07 but willing to negotiate.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 1, 2015 at 9:16 PM
  4. ninja narwhal
    Joined:
    Jul 27, 2015
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ninja narwhal Newcomer

    Selling Bayonet Ultraviolet FT

    bump.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 2, 2015 at 1:38 AM
  6. Jinz0
    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2012
    Posts:
    8,386
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    7,953
    Discord Unique ID:
    224948898622341131
    Discord Username:
    jinz0ms

    Jinz0 Skilling/Questing/NMZ service

    Selling Bayonet Ultraviolet FT

    I can offer 60-65% on PP
     
< Quicksell 80-85% of market price | [73+ vouches] Selling $2 CSGO keys >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site