70 TBC Classic Mage with Sunflare/ SWP BiS items/Everything- OG Retail 2007 account, many 60s, glad

Discussion in 'WoW Classic Accounts' started by SunflareWrathMage, Jul 18, 2022.

70 TBC Classic Mage with Sunflare/ SWP BiS items/Everything- OG Retail 2007 account, many 60s, glad
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 18, 2022 at 7:39 PM
  2. SunflareWrathMage
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SunflareWrathMage Newcomer

I am selling an insane 70 horde undead male mage and 70 bloodelf horde ret on US Grobbulus and US sulfuras respectively (also a 62 tauren druid with mining)- Ret has full black temple gear and mage literally almost full gear from every single tier since molten core to SWP including niche items like Mind Quickening Gem, rare robes, soon to be unobtainable sets of gear from naxx.

Sunflare and MANY MANY MANY items. 5 mounts. Here is the armory link. PST if interested. also comes with an insane ret paladin

https://tbc.safe-armory.com/en/62d5ec781c6df/character -- pve gear and inventory

https://tbc.safe-armory.com/en/62d5ed8b06ff8/character -- pvp gear (also has brutal grimoire with spell pen and all the off pieces if you really wanted more resilience, this mage got to 2100 with half of this gear , easily could get rank 1 with this gear)

***ASKING $300 includes both chars (two separate accounts on the same bnet both with active game time)

This account is old, I've had the account since 2007...many many retail characters @ 60 or close to 60 ..almost every class. Also has season 1 original gladiator mount on retail.

Add me on discord if interested or respond back here, Sunflare#0767

Very serious, no BS or scammers need contact me...I am just looking to straight up sell.. No trades.
    I'm going to be playing fresh Wrath and could use some extra money. Period.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2022
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 18, 2022 at 8:50 PM
  4. SunflareWrathMage
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Mage undead male horde is on Grobbulus (US West RPPVP), Ret (male belf horde) is on Sulfuras E PVP, and there is a 63 druid with a free xfer to either sulfuras or grobb with mining, both ret and mage have maxed engineering and enchanting, I also have an unlearned tradeable copy of Boar's Speed enchant in my bags on mage (you can see in inventory above).

5. Unread #3 - Jul 19, 2022 at 8:58 AM
  6. SunflareWrathMage
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Bump

< TBC Classic 70 Rogue Alliance Firemaw with OH Glaive/DST/T6/PvP/BIS Geared + Pala 70 alt | Hello, i buy / sell account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site