Adblock breaks this site

Looking to buy a good pure/ zerker from trusted only

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Level 70+' started by ripman1992, Sep 29, 2015.

  1. ripman1992

    ripman1992 Active Member

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2012
    Posts:
    107
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    22
    Looking to buy a good pure/ zerker from trusted only

    Hey I'm looking to buy a good pure zerker that is quested with either mith gloves on a pure or barrow gloves on a zerker. If rfd quest is done stats do not have to be to high, but the higher the stats the better. I'm willing to pay rsgp or any other way you would like. YOU MUST BE TRUSTED WITH MANY VOUCHES

    MUST BE TRUSTED if your not don't waste time posting.

    leave contact info with your post
     
  2. Afro_Castro

    Afro_Castro Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 29, 2015
    Posts:
    190
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a good pure/ zerker from trusted only

  3. Nanless

    Nanless Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2015
    Posts:
    134
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Looking to buy a good pure/ zerker from trusted only

    I have a level 83 Zerker, With b gloves,veng and torso.

    Skype:Kieran.morris16

    will use a middle man
     
  4. Eut

    Eut Melody~ ~ ~

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2013
    Posts:
    2,891
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    929
    Looking to buy a good pure/ zerker from trusted only

    I have one that may interest you. Add my skype: euterpe.sythe (click my sig)
     
< 70 Attack 99 Strength 20 Defence Pure | Selling 91 Ranged Osrs Pure >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site