[PAYPAL][MAIL] Selling 61 CB, 91 Range Perfect f2p pker. 1pray1def

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by MiM3, Oct 31, 2009.

[PAYPAL][MAIL] Selling 61 CB, 91 Range Perfect f2p pker. 1pray1def
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 31, 2009 at 8:09 PM
  2. MiM3
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2006
    Posts:
    1,330
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    MiM3 Guru
    Banned

    [PAYPAL][MAIL] Selling 61 CB, 91 Range Perfect f2p pker. 1pray1def

    This is a re-post of my other thread due to Spam and false offers.



    RULES
    1) All spam will be reported, Don't bullshit me with "Nice acc"
    2) I will not swap with anyone who hasn't been here for over 2 years.
    3) I will not swap with a leecher
    4) Your paypal must be verified and you will claim and cancel
    5) MM will be used upon your expense, unless you want to go first
    6) My only MSN is posted below

    A/W $80.00 USD



    FAQ's

    Why am I selling?
    I'm not a fan of 1 defense pking anymore (I have a zerker and a 99 def tank), and I've had this account for ages finally deciding to sell it instead of getting defense.
    Blackmarks?
    None
    Original owner?
    Yes
    Are you legit?
    I've been apart of sythe for over 5 years, as you can see from my join date. (Sythe restarted so I've been a member longer than the date shown) You can also check my profile and search the forums, I've never scammed or had problems with anyone.
    Why is this "perfect"?
    As you can see it is 1 Prayer and 1 Defence and I can guarantee you nobody will out level you if you keep it that way.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

    Onto the account:
    [​IMG]

    The account has a good display name, and also a very good original name.
    Upon request I will send past levelups, (I have 80-91 range picture and 60-70 str). I will send all info once the trade is done.

    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN
    POST BEFORE YOU ADD TO MSN


    People will still add before posting.
    [email protected]


    Any questions PM me.
    Thanks!
    MiM3
     
< (SWAP)(PAYPAL) Selling accounts!@! Cheap prices (SWAP)(PAYPAL) | 66 Void pure, 89 fishing >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site