61+ Ranged/43+ Prayer Fire Cape Service!

Discussion in 'Runescape 2007 Fire Cape Services' started by ServiceChampion, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Unread #1 - Apr 16, 2020 at 7:06 AM
  2. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion Active Member

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Vouches link: Sythe Vouche page

Pricing Quote Here:
    Discord: ServiceChampion#7914

Terms of Service
    1. You will change your password after the service is completed for security purposes.
    2. Message me on Discord to verify that you're messaging me(ServiceChampion) to avoid scams/scammers.
    3. You will remove any items and wealth that are not essential to the service from the account before I can begin the service.
    4. This service will be done by me only(ServiceChampion), I will be held liable for all work done by myself(ServiceChampion).
    5. I am NOT responsible for anything that happens after the service is completed on the account.
    6. I am not responsible for any mutes/bans that occur after the service is completed.
    7. You will NOT log in to the account while the service is being done if you would like to log on let me know and pm me on Discord.
    8. All payments must be paid upfront(unless buyers vouches exceeds 5 or donation exceeds $5+).
    9. Refunds are ONLY given if the service has not been started yet.
    10. By agreeing to the listed terms and services above you are agreeing to these terms and services.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 22, 2020 at 10:37 AM
  4. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

bump!

5. Unread #3 - Apr 22, 2020 at 10:11 PM
  6. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

bump

7. Unread #4 - Apr 23, 2020 at 7:39 AM
  8. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

Bump! Available for service for the next 14 hours!(until 10pm EST)

9. Unread #5 - Apr 25, 2020 at 1:45 PM
  10. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service
    1. You will change your password after the service is completed for security purposes.
    2. Message me on Discord to verify that you're messaging me(ServiceChampion) to avoid scams/scammers.
    3. You will remove any items and wealth that are not essential to the service from the account before I can begin the service.
    4. This service will be done by me only(ServiceChampion), I will be held liable for all work done by myself(ServiceChampion).
    5. I am NOT responsible for anything that happens after the service is completed on the account.
    6. I am not responsible for any mutes/bans that occur after the service is completed.
    7. You will NOT log in to the account while the service is being done if you would like to log on let me know and pm me on Discord.
    8. All payments must be paid upfront(unless buyers vouches exceeds 5 or donation exceeds $5+).
    10. By agreeing to the listed terms and services above you are agreeing to these terms and services.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2020
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 29, 2020 at 3:43 PM
  12. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service
    10. By agreeing to the listed terms and services above you are agreeing to these terms and services.​

13. Unread #7 - Apr 30, 2020 at 6:58 AM
  14. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Vouches link: Sythe Voucher page
    Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service
    10. By agreeing to the listed terms and services above you are agreeing to these terms and services.​

15. Unread #8 - May 1, 2020 at 1:51 PM
  16. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service

Last edited: May 1, 2020
  17. Unread #9 - May 2, 2020 at 6:35 PM
  18. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service
    2. PM me on Sythe to verify that you're messaging me(ServiceChampion) to avoid scams/scammers.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  19. Unread #10 - May 3, 2020 at 6:23 PM
  20. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service
    2. PM me on Sythe to verify that you're messaging me(ServiceChampion) to avoid scams/scammers.

21. Unread #11 - May 4, 2020 at 5:22 PM
  22. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service

23. Unread #12 - May 5, 2020 at 7:55 PM
  24. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service

25. Unread #13 - May 6, 2020 at 1:05 PM
  26. ServiceChampion
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    ServiceChampion#7914
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

ServiceChampion
    Fire Cape Services

Pricing Quote Here:

Terms of Service

< i need firecape service | Looking for firecape service >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site