Adblock breaks this site

Lv 54 range/mage pure (DT,Roving Elves,Unholy book)

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by blodstokkare, Jun 13, 2013.

  1. blodstokkare

    blodstokkare Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2013
    Posts:
    1
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lv 54 range/mage pure (DT,Roving Elves,Unholy book)

    Okay so I'm quitting this 07 thing.
    Only trade for real money.

    30USD paypal and you'll get it

    there's some scrub in the bank but just got cleaned in duel arena

    please contact here! 9 days membership left.

    First and last time I'll be selling account so tell me if I forgot something I'd need to say
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Fostered

    Fostered Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2013
    Posts:
    138
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Lv 54 range/mage pure (DT,Roving Elves,Unholy book)

    Add me on Skype! May be interested.
     
< 60 Attack | 84 str | 75 range | 45 pray | 76 hp | Zammy book | Looking for a Specific Account >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site