[BEST RATES!]BUYING AND SELLING OSRS/RS3 GOLD! PAYPAL!

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Sean Martin, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[BEST RATES!]BUYING AND SELLING OSRS/RS3 GOLD! PAYPAL!
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 20, 2017 at 4:48 PM
  2. Sean Martin
    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2017
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Sean Martin Newcomer
    Banned

    [BEST RATES!]BUYING AND SELLING OSRS/RS3 GOLD! PAYPAL!

    I have been in the RS gold exchange business for awhile. I have sold to all the sites and wanted to start my own!


    I will be buying and selling at the BEST RATES!

    ONCE AGAIN THE BEST RATES!

    Currently Developing a Website!


    For now Add me on Skype!

    Safest way is adding by EMAIL!

    Search [email protected] on skype


    I have a picture of RS Gold!


    I WILL ADD AND DO TRANSACTIONS VERY FAST!

    Will do SWAPPING AS WELL!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 20, 2017 at 4:58 PM
  4. Azie
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    [BEST RATES!]BUYING AND SELLING OSRS/RS3 GOLD! PAYPAL!

    Lie about donor and vouches like that again and I will ban you.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 20, 2017 at 5:44 PM
  6. Sean Martin
    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2017
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Sean Martin Newcomer
    Banned

    [BEST RATES!]BUYING AND SELLING OSRS/RS3 GOLD! PAYPAL!

    Is that a joke? I am not lying about anything. I didnt sell on your site first lol. No one is lying here
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 20, 2017 at 5:48 PM
  8. Azie
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    [BEST RATES!]BUYING AND SELLING OSRS/RS3 GOLD! PAYPAL!

    You're not a $250 donor and don't have 150 vouches. You have 7 posts and we take our market very seriously.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Apr 20, 2017 at 5:49 PM
  10. Sean Martin
    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2017
    Posts:
    8
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Sean Martin Newcomer
    Banned

    [BEST RATES!]BUYING AND SELLING OSRS/RS3 GOLD! PAYPAL!

    Im not a 250$ donor to your site and i have vouches from other gold selling sites. I am taking this seriously. Dont come on here being a fucking dickhead to me for no reason when not one person has said scammer to me on any posts. I have a customer base on skype and would appreciate it if you fucked off my post and giving me a TWC.
     
    ^ Kaska likes this.
  11. Unread #6 - Apr 20, 2017 at 5:54 PM
  12. Azie
    Joined:
    Jul 13, 2011
    Posts:
    7,670
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2,498
    Discord Unique ID:
    229972093838688257
    Discord Username:
    Azie#5393

    Azie Time is money so I went and bought a Rolex

    [BEST RATES!]BUYING AND SELLING OSRS/RS3 GOLD! PAYPAL!

    Your offsite donor ranks mean nothing. Also, send me proof via PM you're a $250 donor and if you're lying this TWC is sticking for quite some time. Your offsite vouches don't mean anything because it's too time consuming for staff to verify whether they're your vouches.

    tick tock


    closing..
     
    ^ Stream Punk and Flights like this.
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
< 50m @ $1.01/m [PAYPAL] | Selling 07 GP 0.94/m Bitcoin [+100 Vouches] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site