PUBG Mail.ru T-shirt Telnyashka skin code $35

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Codes_4_Games, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - Jan 20, 2018 at 5:05 PM
  2. Codes_4_Games
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Codes_4_Games Newcomer

Below you may find all details you need! Please, read them to avoid any misunderstandigs

MOST IMPORTANT!
    After purchase I will send you Code withPUBG Telnyashka T-Shirt.
    THIS IS A CODE! NOT A GAME!
    Since this is a digital item, it cannot be returned. Though I provide 100% guarantee it works (see below).

Price is $35 per piece, if you are purchasing 50+ items it will be $30 per piece.

Why Telnyashka is cool?

Exlcusive
    Only 40.000 items were distributed. Considering 2’300’000 concurrent players online record and that each match has not more than 100 participants, you will be the ONLY person in the battle, who wears telnyashka.

Real, Russian, Badass
    It is an iconic uniform garment worn by the Russian Navy, the Russian Airborne Troops (VDV) and the Russian Naval Infantry (marines). Dating back to the 19th century Tsarist Navy it was subsequently worn by the Soviet successors of these troops.

Collectible
    As any limited item, Mail.ru Telnyashka T-shirt will only increase in price. You may check it on DMM T-shirt or PLAYERUNKNOWN’s set examples

✅HOW TO ACTIVATE PUBG TELNYASHKA CODE?
    1. Join the game PUBG
    2. Click "Redeem Code"
    3. Enter code which I have sent to you

✅DELIVERY
    Code will be sent to you via email or eBay messages. You will receive your Code in 24 hours!
    Item will be marked as shipped when Code have been sent.

✅GUARANTEE
    If you want to be safe, we can use following measures, which guarantee 100% moneyback in case the code does not work:
    Skype call.
    1)We schedule a Skype call.
    2)You log in to the game and go to the code redeeming screen.
    3)We start screen sharing.
    4)I dictate you the code.
    5)You write it down into the game window and press ‘ENTER’
    6)You receive telnyashka and leave a positive review ;)

OTHER
    Other guarantee means can be also discussed. I’m waiting for your proposals.

✅CONTACT US
    If you still have any questions, please contact me through private messages or Skype: [email protected] We can aslo discuss wholesale cases.

< [500+ Vouches][$200 Donor] Selling Ghost Recon Wildlands PC digital game key | Selling mirage prime acces! Fastest and really trusted seller! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site