[SEO/Marketing Expert] Looking for Projects

Discussion in 'Job Listings and User Resumes' started by iDoSEO, Aug 30, 2023.

1. Unread #1 - Aug 30, 2023 at 2:36 AM
  2. iDoSEO
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    [email protected]

iDoSEO Newcomer

Hey guys so I am pretty experienced in Marketing Automations, Marketing, and Search Engine Optimization. I also do Local SEO which I highly doubt would be any use here unless you own a business.

I have been doing SEO for quite some time now and have found my own strategy that works well with me to getting pages ranked on the first page of google. I even did these for highly competitive service companies. I am looking to see how I can do with the whole virtual world in runescape like gold selling, online services etc.

I am looking to also do a project with anyone for a partnership deal, I get you ranked and we share the profits.

I have managed Marketing budget of $1.5M/year in the home service industry and provided marketed leads with 8-13% market spend vs Revenue!

For those who don't understand: (Basically if our goal was to his 900k this month and I only spent under 15% of the revenue ($13,500) to obtain those leads/revenue I am a Marketing Genius)

Here are a list of my experiences:
    • Search Engine Optimization: The entirety of this is to help get your organic traffic flowing and reaching the 1st page of google. If you are not the top 5 for Runescape gold services consider yourself losing a lot of traffic.
    • Website Audit (Technical/SEO): I can give your website a live audit and tell you what you don't have set up right or if your developer/designer gave you the short end of the stick. (This is not calling them out, they maybe don't know how to do these things). At the end of the day UIX and Structure if very important.
    • Local SEO: If you own a local business I can help get your phone ringing by using NAP and other strategies to get your local map pack and searches to the top 3!
    • Marketing Automations: I do a lot of marketing automations but I don't think this would apply well for this market.
      • I can help your business grow and with the use of Marketing Automations I can help you nurture your customers with tons of automations such as Reviews, Lead Attribution, Pipelines, Email/SMS campaigns, and more!
    • Marketing: If you need help with marketing I can help come up with marketing campaigns for you and accurately track your lead attribution/stats.
    • Web Development: I mainly work on wordpress and can build you a website. I am NOT a designer so this is where we would have to find a designer.
    • Keyword Research: Are you interested in what the right keyword you should be using or ranking for? I can do an in depth keyword research on the things you should be tackling to outrank your competitors!
    • Search Engine Marketing: This is where we use marketing tactics with keyword research to increase your CTR (click through rate). It's nice when you have a lot off impressions but you need those people to CONVERT!
    • Google My Business Optimization: This ties in with Local SEO. I will make sure your GMB profile is properly optimized for max visibility.
    Outrank your Competitors!

With my services I can help figure out whats going on with your business/website and help come up with a plan to outrank them on Google. Most cases they don't have a SEO expert helping them but I can help you easily if they don't.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2023
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 31, 2023 at 11:51 PM
  4. WeRnIE
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User Sythe's 10th Anniversary Pool Shark

WeRnIE Grand Master

Hi, what do you do now after this major Google update? Now it is not about optimisation, but all about niche/authority.

< [$500 Donor] Hiring OSRS Trainers ⭐Questing⭐Minigames⭐Skilling⭐Firecapes⭐Custom Services!⭐APPLY NOW! | ⚔️ Nibiru Services RS07 ⚔️ >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site