Packyak's max staking rent service / 1.5-2m /h 07

Discussion in 'Runescape Account Rentals & Other Services' started by Packyak_95, May 31, 2018.

1. Unread #1 - May 31, 2018 at 8:02 AM
  2. Packyak_95
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Packyak_95 Newcomer

Currently 3 accounts that are ready to be rent out with all three having MAX melee stats for staking.

[​IMG]

ABOUT
    The account will come with a DDS and an Abyssal Tentacle with PLENTY of charges at all times.
    The stake duel is preset to a whip stake, use this to avoid getting scammed.

Terms Of Service:

1. If the account gets banned during your session I will not able to held accountable for this, I will not refund your staking capital but will refund the amount paid for rent.
    2. DO NOT break any in-game rules on the account, I will keep a log of players that have used it, in case you have done so I'll notify moderators.
    3. Keep the account W302 Duel Arena, if you need to trade gold from f2p let me know so.
    4. DO NOT take the tentacle whip, this will be considered as a scam and you will owe me a replacement.
    5.transfer all of your GP/items off of the account when time is running up or let inform me when u need more time.
    6. You are renting the account for yourself, should you desire to stake with a pot ( multiple people ) please contact me about this first.

Prices:
    should you have a desire to chuck for only a couple of stakes (max 15mins) I will let you use an account for free with a downpayment of 5m that we be handed back after the time runs out. this is to insure the tentacle whip.
    otherwise the following prices apply
    1h = 2m
    2h = 3.5m
    3h = 5m
    4h = 6.5m
    everything above 4h will be 1.5m/h additional.

How to rent?

Reply to the topic & pm me on sythe with your desired amount of rent time & with you agreeing to the terms of service.

< WWW.RUNERENTAL.com/24/7 live chat support/max main renting at best prices | [50$ Donator][240+ Vouches] Maxed Main Rentals [5M/Hr] [Refer a Friend] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site