Adblock breaks this site

Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

Discussion in 'Account Upgrade Services' started by PkingCrazy, Mar 4, 2011.

  1. PkingCrazy

    PkingCrazy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    PKINGCRAZY's UPGRADE SHOP!

    Hi there, this is my new shop, dedicated to the sale of upgrades.
    I know I am fairly new here, and not trusted/well known, so I will be going first to TRUSTED members of this site.
    If you want me to go first, you must have over 50 vouches.

    My pins are 7M each.

    Thanks for stopping by, and I hope can do business together :)

    VOUCHES: 1

     
  2. Eric sakula

    Eric sakula Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2009
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    vouch PkingCrazy, bought 1 upgrade, trusted,he go first,thank you~~!!!
     
  3. PkingCrazy

    PkingCrazy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    Thanks mate,
    still selling
     
  4. niguhboo

    niguhboo Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 13, 2011
    Posts:
    121
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    use mm? if so ill buy one.
     
  5. ip0wns

    ip0wns Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,036
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    I buy all msn @ signature
     
  6. Roccatagliatta

    Roccatagliatta Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2011
    Posts:
    168
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    I'll buy if it's RSCARD, don't want phone pins/sms.

    Whats your msn?
     
  7. ip0wns

    ip0wns Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,036
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    so epic..
    not going first to me..
    gl scammer
     
  8. Colbyy

    Colbyy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2011
    Posts:
    132
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    I will buy 9 Upgrades, Add me on Msn. [email protected]
    7m Each, i will pay 8m each if you want.
     
  9. PkingCrazy

    PkingCrazy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    ip0wns, I did not want to go first to you. You don't have 35+ vouches, which means I won't go first, as it says in my post. Also, when I asked for an MM, you told me I had to go first to get respect, and then told me to fuck off, and I'm a waste of time.

    Reported for spam also :)
     
  10. lopeta

    lopeta Grand Master

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2,418
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    61
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    add me
     
  11. PkingCrazy

    PkingCrazy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    Added.
     
  12. PkingCrazy

    PkingCrazy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    Bump.
     
  13. lopeta

    lopeta Grand Master

    Joined:
    Feb 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2,418
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    61
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    probably scammer don't want to go first to me ;/
     
  14. FacelessVoid

    FacelessVoid Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Posts:
    1,886
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    Add me?


    Am I trusted so you can go first?
     
  15. ip0wns

    ip0wns Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2007
    Posts:
    1,036
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    haha failed scammer.
    like 3 hours ago you said that you going first to 35+ vouch..
    Now you edited first post that you going first to 50+ vouches guys..
    pathetic scammer.

    Lopeta have 46 vouch and you still not going first?
    FUCKING CUNT!
     
  16. PkingCrazy

    PkingCrazy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    I have every right to choose who I want to go first to.
    Lopeta and ip0wns, I asked both of you to use an MM instead, and you both blocked me.
    Also, if you read the second post on this thread, you can clearly see I have gone first and had a good trade.

    Both of you are reported for spam.
     
  17. X Justus X

    X Justus X Newcomer

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2011
    Posts:
    3
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

  18. PkingCrazy

    PkingCrazy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    added, please accept.
     
  19. striker04

    striker04 Apprentice

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2011
    Posts:
    916
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    3
  20. PkingCrazy

    PkingCrazy Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2011
    Posts:
    110
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Selling UPGRADES- 7M each

    Already have, you haven't come online.
     
< [Rsgp] Buying Upgrade [Rsgp] | **[4m]Selling 1 month upgrades[RSGP]** >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site