[22+ vouches] Selling 07 GP for EOC 1:80 - DISCOUNT POSSIBLE - [$1.1b+ traded]

Discussion in 'Buy Oldschool RuneScape 2007 Gold (WTS threads)' started by Killswitch, Mar 16, 2013.

[22+ vouches] Selling 07 GP for EOC 1:80 - DISCOUNT POSSIBLE - [$1.1b+ traded]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 16, 2013 at 12:45 PM
  2. Killswitch
    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2011
    Posts:
    6,577
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    370
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    186263190147956736
    Discord Username:
    kseng
    Twitter Community Participant League of Legends Tournament Winner Hoover Nitro Booster Two Factor Authentication User

    Killswitch We will fall to rise again
    Monster Retired Global Moderator

    [22+ vouches] Selling 07 GP for EOC 1:80 - DISCOUNT POSSIBLE - [$1.1b+ traded]

    I have 4.45M 07 gp I'm looking to exchange for eoc at a 1:80 rate. I can give a discount if you buy it FAST (I'll sell CHEAPER than trusted members)

    If you have a good amount of quality vouches (More than me) I'll go first, if you have less than me you go first. We could use a middleman but it'll slow down the trade.

    Add me:
    Skype: killswitch.sythe
    Steam ID: ImKse
    Msn: [email protected]
     
< Selling 1m 07 gp for 80M EoC! | 4m 2007 Gold 1m:100m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site