Adblock breaks this site

Cb 69 Pure - Quested ( I AM Original Owner ) -- Cheap --

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by GateOfDeath, Jan 23, 2019.

  1. GateOfDeath

    GateOfDeath Formerly known as Gate_OF_Death
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2018
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    Cb 69 Pure - Quested ( I AM Original Owner ) -- Cheap --

    C/O: 35M

    The account is a decent starter pure which has been mostly quested, i am the OO.

    Noticeable items:
    Bearmask
    Mithril gloves
    zammy book full, arma book full
    Varrock armour 1

    Stats:
    -80 HP
    -60 Attack
    -72 Strength
    -1 Def

    -90 Range
    -44 Prayer
    -58 Mage ( no ancients or quest line )

    Account will be going cheap for a quick sale as it is an incomplete build,[​IMG]
    Feel free to post offers.

    stats and items - Screenshot - f3d2029618ed3a672f6b9c16575275d4 - Gyazo
    Offences - Screenshot - 369f3aa7d66ebcfcd125556ede8bbd5e - Gyazo
    2 months membership remains - Screenshot - 6990a576e74061e165890902cf55cb56 - Gyazo
    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  2. Gladiator

    Gladiator Legend
    Gladiator Donor Cheetah

    Joined:
    Sep 12, 2013
    Posts:
    103,484
    Referrals:
    809
    Sythe Gold:
    18,103
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    395798480158982145
    Discord Username:
    gladiator0003
    Gohan has AIDS (2) Snowflake (2) Verified Diamond Trole Two Factor Authentication User Voluntaryist Why can't I hold all of these feels? (2) Dunce (2) Lawrence Hey... this isnt a fun rank
    Carrot (2) Halloween 2013 Valentine's Singing Competition Winner Hoover Homosex Friendship is Magic Nitro Booster Potamus (3) Cook Village Drunk
    Gooby Gracious Cool Kid Pokémon Trainer STEVE Spyro Candy Man
    Cb 69 Pure - Quested ( I AM Original Owner ) -- Cheap --

    @Gate_OF_Death

    Account Missing Info:
    From this Sticky:
    Important Runescape Account Rules and Basic Practices

    You're missing ban meter/offence history pictures.
     
  3. venstrap

    venstrap Newcomer

    Joined:
    Jan 23, 2019
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    19
    Cb 69 Pure - Quested ( I AM Original Owner ) -- Cheap --

    35m osrs gp
     
  4. GateOfDeath

    GateOfDeath Formerly known as Gate_OF_Death
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2018
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    Cb 69 Pure - Quested ( I AM Original Owner ) -- Cheap --

  5. GateOfDeath

    GateOfDeath Formerly known as Gate_OF_Death
    $5 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2018
    Posts:
    43
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    57
    Cb 69 Pure - Quested ( I AM Original Owner ) -- Cheap --

    B
     
< [S] 3 level combat | ^45 Combat^'71 Mage *DT G MAUL* >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site