Kensut's pardon

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by Kensut, May 15, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Kensut's pardon
  1. Unread #1 - May 15, 2024 at 1:39 PM
  2. Kensut
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    Kensut#0658

Kensut Forum Addict
    $50 USD Donor New

Kensut's pardon

Your profile link: @Kensut

Profile links for all of your Sythe accounts: @Jenova

Report/post/reason that got you banned:

https://www.sythe.org/threads/kensut-debt-unfinished-work/

Proof of contacting victims for repayment or repayment of victims:

imgur.com
    imgur.com

Anything you weren't banned for but want to confess to now: Noone

Detailed description of the events that took place and why you think we should forgive you:

1). First of all i want to apologize with @Rune_Dragon , i told him from the beggining i was gonna pay my debt with him and i did it

2). i want to say here that i am a good person and i didn't mean to scam anyone neither @Rune_Dragon , if that was the point i would have ghosted him and i never did that

3). im not arguin an excuse about the long time that took me to do the job, the real thing here its that i had problems with my wife and those problems betrayed me and i couldnĀ“t finish the job in the frame time, when i noticed 2 accounts were banned i got mad/sad, those problems led me to divorce my wife sadly, at least i am with my daugther nowadays.
    imgur.com

4). To finish my description i would like to say that i learned from my mistakes and would be awesome and helpful for me beeing part of this community again, i worked a lot for paid my debt and did things well, either way i would like to add right now i didnt want to rob anyone i was in contact with him all the time until i can save the money, just had family problems as i mentioned before in the first thread, without more to Say i hope i can get back to this Nice community, Cheers

Have you fully read and followed the pardon rules and requirements in this thread?

Yeah i have red the rules and requiriments in this thread

Previous pardon link(s) if applicable:

https://www.sythe.org/threads/kensuts-pardon-request/

Last edited: May 15, 2024
  3. Unread #2 - May 15, 2024 at 6:20 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

Kensut's pardon

Post a new pardon from your home ip.

^ Kensut likes this.
< Removed 2Fa I'm Lost Auth | account recovery helloo >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site