resolved

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by Dbuffed, Feb 10, 2024.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
resolved
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 10, 2024 at 8:13 PM
  2. Dbuffed
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Two Factor Authentication User Heidy Easter 2023 (2) Christmas 2023 Secret Santa 2023 Hey... this isnt a fun rank Tier 1 Prizebox Poképedia <3 n4n0
    WoW Classic

Dbuffed Buffy Playground - The Real #1 OSRS Service!
    $200 USD Donor New Angelic

resolved

Link the current Sythe account: BOU
    Which violation you are reporting the user for: Possible ban evading/multi account scamming
    Why you think they're violating Sythe rules:

So this is an interesting one, first of all I would like to point out it could very well be speculation but with the information at hand I think it's quite interesting. Now then, we have @Jake Moore and some others who have themselves said that they feel/know that another "owner/co owner" of said service owned by @BOU is in fact him on a alt account with this being said @BOU magically appears offline and "COBRA" appears online as shown in the pictures below

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I say I could be very well grasping at straws with just that, but the information I post below just makes it a bit more interesting to look into, and it's very well a possibility if not a good coincidence if you wanna feel otherwise

Below he re is a gif showing "Cobra" and his UID - 309327244881559553

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that we have shown that, my question is WHY would you promote and have someone who is DNT for scamming/potential ban evading on Sythe as a owner/co-owner? Unless you're either one of the two -

1) helping them ban evade their dnt
    2) dumb as shit and simply cant rub a brain cell to save your life

Here are some more threads confirming the same information I found -

wodpew scammed me 20m osrs
    Gwntroepman
    Old School RuneScape Account for sale!

- Third link has the same UID as "cobra" matching them as potential ban evaders.

let's mix that up with some more ban evasion too -

Derzy
    Derzy

IsTochZiek
    IsTochZiek - serial ban evasion - WodPew / Derzy / Gwntroepman + more

IPAudit results for | Sell & Trade Game Items | OSRS Gold | ELO - there are potentially a ton more too.

^ Bert likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 10, 2024 at 8:31 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Milotic Lairon Politoed Chansey Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? The Glizz
    The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Extreme Homosex Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

resolved

They do not appear to be the same person. Staff see deleted.

< Mod assistance with serviced account banned | Tsundere - Scammer. [pending repayment] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site