invalid

Discussion in 'Report A Scammer Archive' started by osrsahay, Nov 20, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
invalid
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 20, 2023 at 12:21 AM
  2. osrsahay
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

osrsahay Newcomer

invalid

Scammer's profile link: upload-from-clipboard (gyazo.com)
    Amount scammed: $750 USD Customer on the one account alone. (Around $1500 all together)

Discord ID + Unique Discord ID:upload-from-clipboard (gyazo.com)

Proof that it's their Discord:upload-from-clipboard (gyazo.com)

Explanation of the trade: I WAS NOT SCAMMED BY Virt but am dealing with one of their premium workers who got fired about two weeks ago. I had spent around $700 plus on my HCIM in the last 4 months and found a worker who I loved. His wifi was being sketchy so he had assigned a new worker to my order for the dangerous activities. The employee was recently fired and has tried getting back into any accounts he serviced for them and was able to get into mine.

How they scammed: Out of anger the worker has dropped my prospector outfit, full graceful, all things worth anything which most were obtained by Virts services. 20m alone in runes from GOTR orders I placed, all herbs, all seeds from the 30k plus master farmer pickpockets iv'e purchased. I make sure to change my info after every order and even tried showing them a email from jagex about someone requesting to change my password while I was moving about two weeks after the order. After being accused of falling for a phishing scam I copied and pasted the link to the reset to show it was authentic. This was right when the worker had been fired. I had to unlock my account and sent his all the following screen shots just to be told he can't do anything and to make a dispute on Scythe. Given the account wasn't thrown for its HCIM status nor hacked completely and the original bank value was only 70M Its safe to say the employee just dropped everything out of spite. I dont feel like I am entitled to a brand new account but some sort of deal on credits or anything to replace what their fired worker has tossed should definitely be in order considering iv'e used them and only them. Also a phishing email wouldn't have gotten my pin. It was the worker who got all my info from working with VIRT. I have lost all my seeds, all my herbs, all my pots, all the runes, really all my consumables, and everything valuable.

Other relevant trade screenshots: upload-from-clipboard (gyazo.com)
    upload-from-clipboard (gyazo.com)

^ GrandExchanges likes this.
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 20, 2023 at 12:30 AM
  4. osrsahay
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

osrsahay Newcomer

5. Unread #3 - Nov 20, 2023 at 1:33 AM
  6. VirtGold
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    virtgold

VirtGold click here for the Best OSRS Services

invalid

hello, this customer order was finished october 25th of last month, he told me here that he has changed the password: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...ebe27ff8b9b5c5b75947a18a315c7a4da408a42b5a1f&

so you have changed the password and u are accusing us of stealing after a month of changing ur password, yes the worker was removed in 11/09 however i don't think he did anything as you mentioned here you changed the password after the service has been completed.

7. Unread #4 - Nov 20, 2023 at 1:51 AM
  8. osrsahay
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

osrsahay Newcomer

invalid

Your workers were the only ones ever on the account, once I logged on after finishing my move the account was locked and needed to be unlocked. Its not hard to get onto a account with a new password if you have the previous password and can communicate what IP you logged in with previously. Also only gave bank pin to your services. Its kind of clear if said worker was fired two weeks ago this is what happened. There's no fishing emails, no key logs on my computer. If there's nothing that can be done or is willing to be done its a sign of terrible customer service and the community should know that's how things are handled despite being a big spender with your services.

9. Unread #5 - Nov 20, 2023 at 4:28 AM
  10. VirtGold
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    virtgold

VirtGold click here for the Best OSRS Services

invalid

so my workers recovered your account cuz they have been once in your account? is that what you're saying?

11. Unread #6 - Nov 20, 2023 at 11:08 AM
  12. osrsahay
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

osrsahay Newcomer

invalid

Considering I've never used another account service provider, never account share with anyone, and have a bank pin my own wife couldn't even guess yes I'm saying exactly that. The fact he was fired and then this happens isn't a coincidence. The job also spanned out through multiple days over a week. He wasn't in the account once.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2023
  13. Unread #7 - Nov 20, 2023 at 11:59 AM
  14. Kanye
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    kanye_
    Two Factor Authentication User March Madness (2) Summer 2022 Summer 2024 Verified Ironman Ursaring Homosex <3 n4n0 Potamus Gohan has AIDS

Kanye High-End Accounts, Infernals, & GP - Join now
    Kanye Donor Global Moderator

invalid

There's nothing here to support what you are stating occurred. You've indicated you changed your password after the service was done & it's not realistic to expect a misc worker to be able to recover an account solely with a login name and a password with no other information.

^ GrandExchanges and Bert like this.
< resolved | Scammed by Archangels >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site